Saturday, June 14, 2008

Planning a Garage Sale

So I've been planning for a long time now to have a garage sale this summer to sell of some of my excess stockpile. I'm really excited about making some good cash hopefully! My neighborhood/HOA has a community garage sale in the summer so we figured that would be a great time to do it since we'd get free advertising and hopefully an increase in traffic due to it being a neighborhood wide sale. Well yesterday in the mail we got the HOA newsletter and found out the dates for the garage sale - July 11 and July 12!!! OH NO!!!
Being that my due date is July 14, and I tend to go a few days early - I run the very real risk of either being in the hospital, just home from the hospital, or heading TO the hospital on those days! They couldn't have picked a worse time for us. However, being the hardcore bargain hunter and couponer that I am - I won't let that stop me. I plan to get everything organized and priced ahead of time, and if necessary, AJ and his mom can run the sale for me. Now to con them into it....
Forget organizing the baby clothes - I've got a garage sale to plan!

Rating: 5 Fireballs (those days are really bad!)

2 comments:

Jana said...

Woo! Now THAT'S some bargaining!

Jenny said...

Wow! I have a basement full of stuff I need to get rid of that I've been too lazy to figure out how to dispose of, and I don't even have pregnancy as an excuse. You're an inspiration!