Last night at about 2:45am Emmaline crawled into bed with me. I know she gave a reason why but I was asleep and can't remember what she told me. About 10 minutes later I heard Lil. She apparently saw that her bedroom door had been left open so she was just sitting at the top of the stairs babbling away. I put both girls back in their beds and we all went to sleep. Then around 3:45am Emmaline comes running into our room, "Mommy mommy!! Lil is downstairs!" Apparently Emmaline had gotten up to go to the bathroom that time and Lil decided to exit the room as well. Normally we have a gate at the stairs but last night we forgot to shut it. I went and looked, and there was Lil downstairs just sitting by the front door! I went and retrieved her, put her back in bed, and locked the gate this time! Oddly enough the only child that wasn't up in the night was Imogene! Oh the irony.
As for the knock knock jokes - Emmaline is learning how to tell jokes! Obviously at this age they aren't funny to anyone but her - but here is a sample:
Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Banana
Banana who?
Banana that crossed the road!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Rating: 3 Pixie Dust
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My daughter started knock knocks when she was three. Her favourite is:
Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Carrot.
Carrot who?
Do you "carrot" all about me?
I love the jokes kids come up with.. Also, when you laugh at them one time and give them attention, they will keep doing or saying the same thing over and over again.. Obviously it won't be funny so many times, but they think we will laugh everytime..
Iread my grandkids a joke book tonight...I even got a chuckle out of it...Please keep that gate locked ! Good thing her sis was watching out for her...10 Pixie Dust for that alone !
Post a Comment