Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dairy update

Well I avoided dairy for 3 weeks with Imogene and then put it back in my diet and the verdict is that she seems fine! She seems a bit reflux-ish from time to time when I eat bunch of dairy, but other than that I think we're okay!

Rating: 5 Lollipops

8 comments:

Diamond said...

I would reserve all diary intake for dessert.

Nonna said...

Dairy is great in small doses...glad there have been no major adverse affects...how much weight did you end up losing ?

Jana said...

Yessssss!

Jenni said...

yay!

Could you shoot me an email sometime? I have an allergy related question for you. My email is on my blog.

Nurse Heidi said...

That's a big fat WHEW!

I've had Katie on a dairy free diet for 3 months, and have been gradually reintroducing cheese and cooked milk since she seemed to do ok with them before, and so far so good.

tren said...

Yay!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations on the dairy challenge! That's great news!

Hey- Google Reader shows your blog as a top pick today!

Jenny said...

Hooray for you! I think an elimination diet would kill me.