I discovered a couple days ago that the Wendy's Jr. Hamburger is safe for Emmaline to eat - at least according to their website. Usually the problem at most fast food restaurants is that they like to hide soy flour in the bun. So today we went to Wendy's and for the very first time ever, my child had a hamburger from a fast food restaurant just like a regular kid. How cool is that?
Rating: 5 Lollipops
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY! That's awesome :)
What a small thing that we all take for granted but is so huge to her! I am so happy for her. When I read the ten things a child with allergies want syou to know it made me cry. Your family is special.
wiimiii from BBC
Wow... that is GREAT! Yay for Wendy's!
Hooray! Hopefully, as allergy awareness becomes more prevalent, Emmaline will get to do more of the "normal kid" stuff the rest of us take for granted.
She had a good run. I personally think it would be a dream to have a kid go through their entire childhook without tasting fast food. To have never got into that addiction in the first place would have an advantage over the rest of us.
That is so awesome!
Post a Comment