Today
AJ and I both had eye appointments. We haven't been in 2.5 years so the time has come! I'm not sure why we thought it was a good idea - but we scheduled our appointments for the exact same time.
AJ took Lil with him and I took Imogene and Emmaline with me. Luckily Imogene slept in the sling the whole time while they examined my eyes so that was good. Emmaline, on the other hand, was good - but full of question after question after question. Liliana apparently just wanted to touch things. The nurses thought she was adorable and were putting glasses on her. Don't they know that girl destroys things????
And since that is a boring post., I'll share something cute and cuddly - the newest picture of Imogene.
Rating: 1 Lollipop
9 comments:
Oh my lordy that is adorable!!
A sink full of bubbly sweetness!
Wow, she is a cutie!
She looks so beautiful!
Gorgeous to the Max !
The last time I went to the eye doctor, my baby wasn't as kind as yours. Instead of sleeping, she screamed and screamed. Finally, to calm her, I ended up breastfeeding her right there in the exam chair while saying, "better, worse, better, better". I wonder what the doctor thought about that!
Love the bubbly sink picture!
Just another that has to say your picture is too perfect. She is beautiful.
I LOVE that picture...she is too cute for her own good!!
What an adorable pic! Such a cutie. Glad your eye appt. went well.
Debra
Post a Comment