There has been a couple times lately where Imogene has been so close to laughing but just couldn't get it out. Well this morning she did it!!! I was singing that song from Cinderella "Bibbity Boppity Boo" and she was smiling and cooing and all the sudden let out a big guffaw.
This helps support my theory that children with siblings laugh sooner. It took us forever to get Emmaline to laugh and it was hard work whenever we wanted to get it out of her. I think she was 5 months old the first time we finally squeezed that laugh out. With Liliana it was super easy - she was 4 months old. Now with Imogene we weren't even trying and she popped out with it at 3.5 months!
Rating: 5 Laffy Taffy
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I completely agree! Ben laughs ALL the time, he has got to be the happiest kid EVER. So it was no surprise that Luke started laughing at 2.5 months old. Its so fun to see Ben try to get him to laugh.
Post a Comment