Oh the irony that I am dairy free and there was a stellar yogurt deal this last week! Albertsons was doing a promo where you buy 10 participating products and get a $5 catalina (that's one of those coupons that spits out at the cash register at the grocery store). Well Yoplait yogurt was participating and was 10/$5!!! I did the very obvious math and realized it was a freebie! I also had some coupons for some other products as wells so I did 16 transactions total. Sadly no pictures because all the yogurt went straight into the freezer.
136 Yogurts
10 canisters Bread crumbs
8 cans of soup
6 boxes Cereal
32 bags Frozen Veggies
_________________
Total: $5.25+tax
and still have 1 more $5 catalina.
Rating: 4 Lollipops
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow Bethany ! Good haul !
I wish Albertson's was still here...
Does yogart freeze well in the original containers ? I've never tried it .
It freezes great! I've never had a problem.
I wish I had room in one of my freezers for that much yogurt! What a great deal!
I think it's nasty after it's thawed, but it works great in smoothies!
And the calcium in yogurt is very good for the teeth! Which probably explains your first 2 cavities, having gone dairy free and all.
Post a Comment