So on Tuesday night I accidentally ate something that had dairy in it. When Imogene spit-up all over my shoulder on Wednesday morning - I rechecked the ingredients on what I had eaten and realized what I had done. So yesterday I loaded up on the dairy - we even ordered pizza for dinner. So today if there is a problem - I think we should start seeing it. Tell you what though. After 3 weeks with no dairy - suddenly overloading your system with it is NOT easy on your guts. The good news though is that in just 3 weeks of being dairy free, I got 3 lbs away from my ideal weight and the jeans that I bought just a couple months ago are starting to fall off of me - I don't even have to undo them to get them off and on!
Rating: 1 Fireball (mad at myself for making that mistake)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you glugged some eggnog JUST to be sure.
The two dairy items that make my tummy the saddest: eggnog and freshly whipped real cream.
I used to be able to eat unlimited dairy, but now I get what I call a "Bubble Belly" It is really bad if I eat dairy late at night... I can still eat a lot of Yogurt though !
Good going on the weight loss...what a great feeling that must be !
Good job on the weight loss! I wish just cutting out dairy would do that for me lol! XOXO
Post a Comment