Thursday, October 30, 2008

Upsizing

Well a sad day has come. BOTH of my girls in diapers have moved up a size! I put Imogene in a size 3 a couple days ago, and today I moved Liliana into a size 6. How did this happen? Why are all my babies growing so quickly??? Emmaline actually wore a size 3 diaper until she potty trained! With all her problems she was pretty small though. Luckily when I did the great diaper deal back in July - I did grab a bunch of size 6 diapers (a size I didn't think we'd ever actually use) so it was no problem grabbing the size I needed without having to go to the store! I'll give away a secret though - Liliana will be getting big girl panties for her birthday in January. Shhhhhh, don't tell her!

Rating: 3 Fireballs (why do they have to keep growing???)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't believe Liliana is in a 6 - I still have Adam in 5s (ugh, yes, he's still in diapers :p)! I probably need to move him up, too, though, as he's been waking up soaked more often than not lately.