Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kmart Super Doubles!

This week K-Mart is doing Super Doubles on coupons! That means that any coupon up to $2.00 is doubled. So the highest would be a $2.00 coupon being worth $4.00. NICE! So tonight after dinner, we all went to K-Mart together. The kids did surprisingly well and it helped us kill time until bedtime.
For $7.85+tax I came home with this:



1 Crest Kids toothpaste
1 Gillette Shampoo
1 Gillette Hydragel
2 Dove Shampoo
3 Suave Deodorant
2 Sunsilk Shampoo
2 Sunsilk Spray
1 J&J q-tips
3 Herbal Essences Shampoo
5 packages Schick Dis. Razors
3 bottle Pert
2 bottles Resolve Carpet Cleaner
2 bottle Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner
3 Endust Sprays
2 Pledge Furniture Wipes
1 bottle Fantastik
3 Juicy Juice juice boxes
1 Bumblebee Tuna pouch

Retail Value was $128.37 so I saved 93%!

I've also been working an Albertson's deal this week but I'll show that one off when I'm done with it. I've been going everyday!


8 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Wow!! Impressive! I keep lurking on couponing blogs but haven't gotten up the motivation to actually do something about it.

Beth said...

Wow! I did a similar deal but of course. Thanks for your help on spotting the deals!

Nonna said...

Nurse Heidi,

What are you waiting for ?

Get busy girl and start saving...you won't believe the stockpile you can get...I started couponing in April and I wish I had started years ago ! You can do it ! LOL

Happily Ever After said...

Wow, you are the queen!

tren said...

You AMAZE me! I wish I had the know-how and the energy to save money like that.

Nonna said...

Way to go Bethany !

Carrie said...

Girl, seriously...you are the coupon queen. You rock.

Kelly said...

Very impressive!