Monday, June 16, 2008

New Skills


The fun thing about kids is that they get to surprise you everyday with new skills that they pick up. Yesterday, Lil surprised us by demonstrating her ability to get a drink. Yeah.....she's not very good at it yet and it involved water all over the floor. Luckily when we got this fridge, we got one with a lock on the water dispenser. The fun thing about being a parent is that every once in awhile you get to feel like you outwitted your kids - until they get taller, older, stronger, and smarter and then the kids outwit you again....
Rating: 2 Pixie Dust

2 comments:

Suzy said...

My gosh she's gotten so big!

Jenny said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she's gotten! I haven't seen you guys in ages - make sure to let me know when you'll be in town again (I'm assuming not for a while, what with the baby and all, but you know, just for future reference... ;) )