Friday, October 10, 2008

Cell Phone

If you are one of the lucky few people of the world who know my cell phone number then you are no longer lucky. I have a new cell phone number. So if you are one of the lucky few people of the world that have my personal family email address, AJ's cell phone, our home phone, or my IM screen name then you may contact me in order to find out my new super-secret digits. It is a sad sad day that the number I have owned for 7.5 years is no longer mine. Let us have a moment of silence.

This message will self-destruct in 1 week.

3 comments:

Nonna said...

I hope I never have to change my cell phone number...I have so many numbers floating around in my head, it will probably POP if I try to cram anymore in there !

Heavenly said...

I feel so...unlucky.

LOL

Consider this moment, silent. ;)

the andersons said...

this truly is a sad moment. after all these years, i still have that number memorized!!