Friday, October 17, 2008

Punctuality

I have finally figured out the very simple equation for how to get out of the house on time. In order to find what time you need to start getting ready to go:

15 mins. x (number of people leaving)

So in order to get myself, and the three girls out of the house by 10:30am I have to account 15 minutes per person - meaning we start finding shoes and socks, changing butts, going potty, finding coats, etc at 9:30am.

I wonder at what point I can start subtracting minutes based on the age of the kids...

Rating: 2 Lollipop

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so true!!

Rebecca said...

You really think you're going to be able to SUBTRACT time when your girls get older??? HA! Good luck with THAT one! ♥

KristinNB said...

True.. It takes me that long to brush Olivia's hair.. Well, I guess she is still young.. Kaleb does it all on his own though, so that helps..

Nonna said...

More power to you if you can pull it off...but I wouldn't count on it with girls, unless you have a bathroom for each of them in the future !

Jenny said...

Hey, good to know! So I have to start 45 mins. in advance - sounds about right!