Sunday morning, Emmaline woke up and came into my room. She and Lil were playing on the bed while AJ and I tried to get just a few more minutes of sleep. Suddenly Emmaline says to me:
"Look what I can do mommy!" and she turns around, flips up her nightgown, and starts flexing her butt cheeks. I just about died laughing.
And since someday Emmaline will hate me for telling that story, I'll share one that is a bit nicer.
Yesterday Emmaline and Liliana were playing and Imogene was napping. There was no TV on, no computer - nothing. It was quiet, peaceful play. Emmaline looks up at me and says, "Mom - why is it so quiet!?"
Gee I don't know - maybe because nobody is stealing toys, pretending to be a puppy, or diving off the couch yelling, "Wahoo!" - But that is just a guess. . .
Rating: 4 Pixie Dust
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That "cracks" me up!
Congrats on the milk win too!
Where did she get that from...? sooo funny and when it's too quiet, someone is doing mischief somewhere...!
Too Funny! This is why kids are the best!
That cracks me up...with that skill she'll have great gluts!
Oh my goodness, that's hilarious! There aren't many quiet moments here at our house, either.
Post a Comment