Here is my "stash". Though I personally prefer to call it my year's supply that I didn't actually have to pay for. :) (alright I paid for some of it!) If you wish to call me a crazy hoarder then please locate the red X in the upper right hand corner of this page and click on it. But when The Famine™ comes - you know which house to come to. I can't remember the prices of everything but I'll bold what I know I got for free.
Wipes and Diapers. I paid pennies for the wipes and got half of those diapers for free. Hey! I'm gonna have TWO in diapers soon!
This is the overall look of my set-up. The shelving is set up in my unfinished basement in a "U" shape. I had trouble getting a good shot so this is the best I could do. The following pictures will be of the inside and outside of the "U"
Marshmallows, M&Ms, Pasta, Bisquick, Oatmeal, Pasta Sauces, cake mixes, Breakfast bars, pretzels, fruit snacks, crackers.
Cereal, Instant Oatmeal, Rice/Pasta Roni, Hamburger Helper, Jam, Mustard, salad dressing, BBQ Sauce, Marinades, baby wipes (in the boxes), bathroom cleaners, air fresheners (I'll do the right hand side of this photo with the pictures of the outside of the "U"
bandaids, neosporin, vitamins, shaving cream, Shampoo, baby soaps, baby food, make-up, medicines, lotions, bodywash, nail clippers and files, bar soap, tampons, pads, hair dye.
This is the outside of the "U" and the backside of the shelf of the picture just above. These pics are hard to see but you have toothbrushes, toothpaste, baby soaps and shampoos, shampoo, baby food, lotions, box of razors, etc (most of this you can see better in the other picture)
Left hand shelves: Toilet paper, pork 'n beans, chilis, tuna, tub full of deodorant, tomato soup, canned tomatoes, progresso soup, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, Cleaning wipes, magic erasers, cleaners
Right hand shelves: Most of this you could see from the inside of the "U". But what you couldn't see: Second row of cereal on the top two shelves and then on the bottom shelves there are stacks of foil.
And that is pretty much it! I didn't bother to take pictures of my bulk rice, flour, sugar, dried beans, etc, cause that's boring.
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing!! It's a real inspiration!
WOW again!!!
Man...my stash is pitiful compared to yours! Good job!
I am TOTALLY impressed! I dont have a basement so do you have any suggestions for storage?
~surf aka retrogurl
I am VERY impressed!! My stash pales in comparison. =)
Post a Comment