Today the Primary activity was to go take a tour of the temple grounds. We had a pretty good sized turn out of kids. Emmaline was incredibly excited to go, but being 3 years old, had a very short attention span. She kept leaving the group to tell me that, "I don't want to listen to the teacher because I don't like new teachers!" Lil just wanted to run around everywhere of course so AJ spent the time chasing her while I waddled around with the group. Afterwards we had a picnic. AJ laid out on the ground to relax which Emmaline thought was a fantastic idea, and followed suit. It was really cute to watch her lay back with her hands behind her head and look up at the sky.
By the time we got home, everyone was thoroughly exhausted so we ALL went down for naps!
By the time we got home, everyone was thoroughly exhausted so we ALL went down for naps!
For the record - it is impossible to get both children to sit still for pictures in front of the temple. What you see is the best I could do.
Rating: 5 Lollipops of course! (Who doesn't love to see the temple???)
2 comments:
Like herding cats...
No - herding cats is actually easy compared to this.
Post a Comment