Monday, May 5, 2008

I'll stop buying it when they stop paying me...


As I mentioned before, there is a BIG promotion at Walgreens this week. BIG. I was able to buy all this for just $4.47 out of my own pocket!!!! And as it turns out there is a mail-in rebate for the Huggies. Buy 3 and get $5 back. So really I made .53 cents today (once I get that money back from Huggies). YAY!!!
37 Cascade
41 Crest Pro-Health
12 Magic Eraser
11 packages diapers
6 misc. Cover Girl Make-Up
2 Venus Razors
3 Hershey's Kissables
4 Pencils
12 packages Ramen
Rating: 5 Lollipops

11 comments:

Stacey said...

Holy cow, I really need to start this couponing thing. I'm amazed at what you ladies that are good at it can get and for so little out of pocket.

Cute blog!!

(I'm from lds bbc, ~Jellybean~ is my sn)

Carrie said...

Okay, I seriously need to take some of your awesome couponing tips to heart, because HOLY COW, just the fact that you bought 11 packs of diapers for under $5 shows me you are indeed the coupon queen. All Hail!!

Sheryl said...

Bethany that is an awesome haul. I need to get myself into gear and go get some of those deals this week - if I can go without feeling sick (morning sickness).

Cute blog

(I'm from lds bbc, moonlitsmiles5 is my sn)

~April~ said...

Wow! How on earth do you DO that?! Do you teach coupon school? :) I think I need to enroll asap.

Jenni said...

I'm always so JEALOUS of your couponing skills! I wish you lived where I did!

ChicBlvd.com Mom to Be said...

amazing!

the andersons said...

I don't even know what to say.... WOW! Maybe you will have to give me some pointers when we visit! I am totally impressed

Aly said...

Wow!!! I seriously wish I understood the world of 'couponing'. I've looked at your thread on the LDS board, but seriously, it's all greek to me! Maybe sometime if you have some free time could you explain it in very simplistic terms to me? I don't even know what RR means!

Katy said...

I keep testing the water in couponing, and now I realize I need to dive right in...I don't know where I'd even store all of that stuff!!

OhKaty from BBC

Suzy said...

Ok this is the first I've seen this. I've heard of people getting "great deals" but thought it was all false. So how do I do this?

Autumn said...

Nice haul!!! I really need to get my butt in gear and get back into the coupon game!