Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pictures to follow....

We had a very busy day today! It started off at 2am with Lil crying. Oddly enough, I suspect it is because she didn't get a good nap on Friday. Anyway, I was so tired I just got her out of bed and stuck her inbetween AJ and I. She crawled all over us for about an hour before she finally fell asleep. It made for some very grumpy parents this morning. I didn't take pictures of that...

Then this morning I reorganized our storage area and filled up our water barrels for our water storage. I forgot to watch one and it overflowed - causing a fun mess to clean up. Luckily it was in the basement on the concrete and not somewhere it could have caused real damage! It was good to get the storage area reorganized. Pictures to follow....

Meanwhile, AJ went and canned some spaghetti noodles for us. The ward cannery specialist does a monthly canning session in her garage that we have started to take advantage of. So, we now are the proud owners of 2 cases of spaghetti.

After the canning, AJ and Emmaline went and picked up her new twin bed! We don't have pretty bedding for it yet - so pictures to follow later. Tonight she is using a sheet set that used to be AJ's from college, and a quilt that I had in college! We have her room all set up for Lil to move into as well, but we want Emmaline to get over the novelty of a new bed before we do that.

Then AJ started a new project. We are installing a bunch of cabinets in the office to make it more clean and tidy. Pictures of that will follow later as well when he gets them all done. Tonight as I write this, he is rewiring a few electrical outlets and has all the cabinets up and installed, but there is still some finish work to be done.

Also tonight I went to Walgreens just *one* more time. It was just such a great week, how could I NOT go??? I ended up making $11.56 in the form of a Walgreens gift card. I love being paid to shop! I took a picture of it but - well - haven't there been enough of my deal pictures this week???

Rating: 3 Lollipops, 3 Pixie Dust, 4 Sour Patch Kid, and 3 Fireballs. (a little bit of everything for a day that had everything!)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi Bethany! My name is Melanie. I live in Utah, and follow the 'Savvy Shopper'. I used to do the 'Grocery Guru' too. I do coupons, but I save $10 here and there. I want to learn how you do this! I am a quick learner, and very eager to be taught! We are trying to get our flooring business going without going into debt, and could really use something like this! Will you help me? My email is winsorblog@gmail.com

Rebecca said...

I need a picture of your haul!!!