Monday, May 12, 2008

Praise to the Man?

So, yesterday was Mother's Day. Hopefully it wasn't too stressful for Bethany. I tried to do more than my fair share so she could have some relaxing time... though, I know she helped coral the kids a couple of times while I made dinner. It was for her benefit! ;-) Hmmmmm Lasagna....

The one problem I had with the day, though, was at Church (of all places!). Apparently the topic of choice was "Priesthood Restoration," which is fine. But the rest hymn was a little odd on Mother's Day: Hymn #27, Praise to the Man. Yes, "Praise to the Man" on Mother's Day. I don't think they thought that one all the way through.

They also didn't have the Primary kids sing to the moms, and this would have been Emmaline's first year of being able to go up and sing. Not that she would have stood still or anything, but it would have been great to watch her bound around the pulpit. But apparently that wasn't to be.
Silly people sometimes.

In other news, I can now also move the corner of my mouth. Improvement!

Rating: 2 Laffy Taffies (for just plain silliness)

No comments: