Monday, May 26, 2008

Flowers, Fever, and Feet

First thing this morning we went outside and planted the last of our flowers. We put pansies in around the mailbox and the tree in the front yard. Hopefully they do well! It was a real trick trying to plant stuff AND keep Liliana from running into the street.

Later in the day, Liliana started running a fever and is now very sleepy and cuddly with a low-grade whine. Not sure what is up with that so we'll just have to watch and see if it turns into anything worse. When Lil is willing to actually sit still and cuddle, you KNOW she doesn't feel well!


I also splurged today and purchased a PedEgg (As Seen on TV!!!). I have heard rave reviews about it from other people so I decided to give it a spin. Turns out it really does work great! Wearing flipflops does a number on my feet so I was very pleased with the results. The biggest trick was trying to REACH my feet. Give it another couple weeks I'll have to start making AJ give me pedicures. :-)



Rating: 3 Lollipops and 1 Sour Patch Kid

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Be careful with the PedEgg. I got one and my feet took weeks to heal. I think I pushed to hard and it was kind of like a "cheese grater" effect (not good). I've healed nicely though, and all of my rough skin is gone (along with the rest of it) :)..