Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lucky me!

AJ still is having trouble with his eye from the Bells Palsy. He said he needed a different eye patch so I kindly volunteered to run to Walgreens for him and pick one up. That's just the kind of sacrifice a loving wife makes for her dear dear husband. ;-)

Once I got there, I quickly blocked out the radio show I had heard on the way there that discussed how to know if you are "bargain obsessed". I decided to look around for a few deals that I got heads up on after going out on Monday - you know - since I was there ANYWAY getting the eyepatch. I ended up hitting the jackpot - Lucky Me!!! So I took myself to another Walgreens as well just in case I hit it big again - and I DID.

Here is what I got tonight for $0.00 (oh and a new eye patch for AJ which I *did* have to pay for!).





Rating: 4 Lollipops - (I didn't really *make* any money - but free is good too!)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Ahhh your killing me!! I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! Seriously teach me, please :P

Tara said...

Holy stink!! That is a lot of stuff for nothing out of pocket!! I really need to learn how to do that...will you teach me also? You should teach an online class or something..I try reading the bargain thread...and I just get confused. Hehe

Heather said...

You are my hero, Bethany! I just got into CVSing and picked up quite a haul today for nothing OOP. Still wrapping my brain around WAGS. I love your blog!