Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Dream of Jeannie

At least according to Bethany. The pain is slowly subsiding where the virus is attacking the nerve, and that's a good thing. I've started drooling, which is kinda fun. Makes for interesting meetings at the office - at least this way I have an excuse to have a look of stupor on my face.

The REALLY annoying thing, though, is the constant head bob I am doing. You see, I can't actually blink my left eye. At all. And so in an unconscious effort to do so, I bob my head forward when I want to blink. I guess the idea being that I'll use momentum to force my eyelid shut. Bethany says it makes me look like a genie. So far it's not worked... no 3 wishes have happened yet. But I'm not giving up hope!

Rating: 2 Fireballs (for neck pain from constant head tossing) and 2 Pixie Dust (for amusement factor for the family)

No comments: