Someone asked me that today. What in the world will I do with so much dish detergent and toothpaste? She hasn't seen my basement yet... ;-P
Anyway - the question has a few answers so here it goes!
First off -if a product will MAKE you money then you should always buy it - no matter what. It's a very simple principle. The Crest Pro-Health toothpaste I actually made $20 for every 9 tubes that I bought. (enter long complicated explanation here). How could I NOT "buy" it? I could go home and throw it in the garbage and still come out ahead! But now that I HAVE all that toothpaste - what happens next?
1) We use it. Anyone who is LDS knows all about the importance of having a year supply of necessities - well that includes non-food items too in my opinion. So I definitely have my year supply of all manner of toiletries.
2) We donate it. We've had the opportunity to share our bounty with people in the church as well as giving it to shelters.
3) We plan to sell at a garage sale! Basic business sense - Buy low and sell high! If I spent .25 on a tube of toothpaste and then sell if for $1.00 - I make a .75 cent profit and the person buying it gets a great deal. Everyone wins!
Rating: 1 Lollipop (boring post but good information just the same)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment