Sometimes not shopping on Sunday really does feel like a sacrifice. Most of my life I've never really thought too much about it but ever since I started couponing, it actually feels like a struggle sometimes! For example, this week Walgreens is having a fantastic deal. I have it all outlined what I am going to buy and what coupons I am going to use. The problem you ask? Well the sale starts today - but I can't shop until tomorrow! This sale is so good that I worry when I go in tomorrow, that everything I wanted to buy (read that - get free!!!) will be gone because everyone else shops today! Walgreens is notorious for never having enough of anything in stock. I will just have to have faith that the Lord will bless me and leave a few tubes of toothpaste on the shelf for me.
In a bit of silver lining - AJ is planning on staying home from work tomorrow, so that means I will at least be able to go shopping alone since I plan on going to 5 different Walgreens!
Rating: 3 Lollipops (excited over a great deal but nervous that everyone else will get it before me!)
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment